On behalf of the Organising Committee it is a great pleasure to invite you to submit an abstract for the EUMASS Congress 2020.
Your contribution may consist of a research, practice, policy-making or other topic related to the conference topics.
Conference topics and subtopics
- Work capacity evaluation & management: Guidelines, evidence based insurance medicine, quality assurance, multidisciplinary approach, task transfer, tele-assessments
- Rehabilitation & return-to-work: Methods and procedures, patient perspective, quality assurance
- Sick leave: Certification, presenteeism, guidelines, quality assurance, measurement
- Training in insurance medicine: New formats, curricula, measuring
- Interaction between health care and social care: Monitoring health care, quality measurements
- Ethics in insurance medicine: Success, evaluation, continuous medical education
- Demographic and social changes: Aging population, people with disabilities, migration
- Information technology in IM: E-health, robotics, artificial intelligence, data mining
- New approaches on work and health
For all topics, cross-European comparisons are particularly welcome.
- Short Orals (20 minutes per presentation)
- Mini-Symposium (90 min)
- Workshops (90 min)
- Posters, including poster sessions
Summary of deadlines
- Deadline of abstract submission: 14 December 2019
- Reviewing: until end of February 2020
- Notification of authors: by April 2020
- Compulsory registration for presenters: 12 July 2020